Chicken Alfredo has become a staple in my home. It’s semi-homemade so it’s perfect for weeknight dinners when there isn’t a lot of time to cook. I love semi-homemade dinners that use many store bought ingredients because my husband is more likely to learn to make these easy meals. When he’s cooking that means a night off for me! He learned to make my baked spaghetti and baked pork chops. Hopefully, Chicken Alfredo will be next!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 jars of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag of frozen Broccoli florets
- 1 box of Angel Hair pasta
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces and add to a medium sized skillet with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Cook chicken on medium-high until golden brown. When finished, drain the chicken on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain when finished.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the Angel hair pasta according to package directions, usually only 2-3 minutes. Drain the pasta.
- When everything is cooked, combine the pasta, chicken, broccoli, and one jar of Alfredo sauce in the large pot and mix. Add more sauce if needed.
- Serve the Chicken Alfredo and enjoy!
Hopefully, this semi-homemade meal becomes a favorite in your home too! Plus, this meal can be made in under 30 minutes! That is music to my ears on a busy weeknight. You are even able to sneak some healthy broccoli in under that Alfredo sauce to get your loved ones some extra nutrients! Good luck with your busy weeknight schedule and take a minute to post a picture of your Chicken Alfredo on this site. For more recipes follow me on Twitter @AshleyBHinkle.